Counselling via skype or instant messaging is a growing domain. Here are some snappy benefits to consider.
• Difficult for you to attend the counselling service in person
• Find it hard to speak in person, you may stutter or have anxiety
• You have difficulty accessing the service in person as you live far away, or experience transport problems
• You are reluctant to attend face-to-face counselling because you perceive that it is easier to keep online counselling private and confidential
• You are a parent and are unable to find enough suitable childcare
• You feel more at ease with the written word
• You may find the process of writing down the things that are on your mind very helpful in itself, and the act of sharing can provide some relief
• You may find that writing in comfortable/familiar surroundings reduces your inhibitions, allowing you to be more open than you might be face-to-face.
Contact me for further details http://counselling-practice.com/contact/